Terms and Regulations
Article 1. General terms and definitions
1. Parties. These Terms and Regulations (hereinafter, the "Regulations") govern the legal relations between us, Flight Marketplace Admin FZE, licence number L-2325, address: SmartDesk 403-12 – TEC, Level 3, The Offices 3, One Central, World Trade Center, Dubai – UAE, PO Box: 487177 (hereinafter, the "Administrator", "We", "Our") and You, provided that You meet the following requirements:
(i) Your payment of the Total Cost of Booking is made by Visa, Mastercard credit/debit card, or by another card issued by the bank / the registered issuer, and
(ii) You pay the Total Cost of Booking or the relevant Service chosen by You as preferred (hereinafter, "OUR Consumer") (hereinafter, the "Administrator", "We", "Ours", "Us"), and You as "Our Consumer" (hereinafter - "You", "Yours", "Yourself") — also may be used to designate a passenger of the plane or another vehicle in accordance with the Contract of Carriage).
2. Definitions of the terms used in these Regulations:
3. Booking means the process of purchase of the chosen Flight(s) and the actual result of this process, which includes the following
(i) Your choice of Flight(s) listed on Our Website;
(ii) Your choice of one of the ticket rates for the chosen flight(s) offered on Our Website. The rates for tickets for the chosen Flight(s) offered;
(iii) The final choice of the offered services related to carriage and other offers of Providers/Carriers connected with Your Booking, including Service Packages;
(iv) filling-in of information required in the online form on Our Website;
(v) Your consent with these Regulations and/or terms of the Contract of Carriage and/or other Agreements (contracts) for the Services chosen by You, and subsequent provision of the chosen Services;
(vi) sending to Us of the filled-in online form;
(vi) payment of the Total Cost using the relevant payment method. Having made the Booking, You accept the offer of Our Providers and the offer of Their Services. The Booking is completed with Our confirmation of acceptance of Your payments by Us and/or Our Providers.
4. The Contract of Carriage is a contract between You and the Chosen Carrier, the subject of which is the carriage of passengers, baggage, as well as the rendering of other services connected with carriage, which is concluded with Our assistance.
5. Destination: means the airport, railway station or another chosen place which You choose from the offers listed on Our website, and which, in accordance with Your booking, is the last airport, station or other chosen place from the offers listed on Our website on Your one-way travel. You can order carriage for several destinations in one Booking in the form of Multi-city travel. Carriage to the destination may also be organized for two or more flight connections. We reserve the right to change any of the intermediate destinations displayed in Your Booking if it does not affect Your ability to reach the final destination, unless You choose an intermediate destination in the form of a Multi-city Route.
6. Flight or flights – the determined route of an airplane, train, bus or other vehicle to the destination via the Chosen Carrier(s). We present for Your consideration the offered Flights on Our Website together with the information on the departure and arrival airports (rail/bus station or other designated place), the duration of flight and identification of the Chosen Carrier(s). Please note that the duration of flight can also include technical stops made by the relevant carrier during the flight from the departure airport (rail/bus station or another designated place) in the arrival airport (rail/bus station or other designated place) at one stage of Your travel. "Flight" can also be used for designation of two or more Flights taking You to the destination.
7. Flight connection (connections) is a form of carriage during which You will be required to get out of the plane or other vehicle at the airport or other place of connection, and either to change to other plane or other vehicle, or to get on another flight to reach the destination. In certain cases, You may also need to change the Chosen Carrier when changing the plane, bus, train or other vehicle.
8. Flight Delay or Cancellation is a change in the flight schedule, as a result of which You will not have enough time to change to another plane or other vehicle for connection of flights, which will adversely impact Your ability to reach the Destination, or will result in change of the time of Your arrival to the Destination by more than 24 hours as compared to originally scheduled arrival, i.e. due to the delay of the Flight(s) You might miss the Connection (connections) to Your flight(s).
The reasonable time required to get on another plane or other vehicle in order to change the flight(s) will be estimated on a case-to-case basis.
9. Total Cost is the price of the air ticket (tickets), licenses and other related services (such as priority boarding, additional baggage, meal, etc.), as well as additional Services of Providers which You ultimately ordered on Our Website within the scope of the Booking.
10. Multi-city is a type of carriage which includes a combination of Flights passing through one or several intermediate destinations specifically chosen by You during the Booking. Please note that in case that You selected one or several intermediate destinations where You will spend less than 24 hours before continuing Your travel, We cannot guarantee that the relevant Chosen Carrier(s) will not make any changes or cancellations of the Flight within the scope of Your travel. In such case We do not bear any responsibility towards You or the Chosen Carriers in this regard.
11. Additional Carrier services are the services of the Chosen Carrier (Carriers) offered by Us and/or by any other third party, connected with Your Flight (Flights), such as meal, carry-on baggage, checked-in baggage, choice of preferred seat; Payment for such services charged by the relevant Chosen Carrier (Carriers) and/or any other third party is not included in the Total Cost unless You add them during the Booking.
12. The Chosen Carrier is an airline or another provider of transportation services that provides services of air carriage, or a land transport operator, with which You sign a Contract of Carriage by means of use of Our Website. Your flight(s) can include services of two or more Chosen Carriers – in such case the term "Chosen Carrier" will be used to designate the airline or another provider of transportation services that carries You by the relevant segment of Your route. Please note that the actual operating carrier may differ from the Chosen Carrier with which You signed the Contract of Carriage, and, therefore, it is Your responsibility to check the operating carrier in the place of departure for the relevant route before the departure.
13. Support Services (Customer Support) means Our After-sale Services that include, but are not limited to, registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of change in parameters (date of departure, direction, flight, etc.) of the signed Contract of Carriage and Additional Services of the Carrier (Booking), registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of cancellation of/withdrawal from the paid Booking (order), registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of changes in personal data in the Booking, including acceptance and transfer of information on exchange, return, cancellation, annulment of Your Booking, and other similar services; it means the available opportunity to apply to Us on various issues on which We will provide You, by Your request, the information which is available to Us. Ultimately, We can accept and notify on any request from You for the provision of Additional Services and/or After-sale Services, or accept and notify on any other requests, applications or complaints from You in respect of Your booking, or Our website.
14. Services: the services provided to You, as described below.
15. Regulations - Our terms and regulations set out herein.
16. Website means the website located on the domain, including subdomains for the relevant markets, and/or other our websites or applications, through which You can make the Booking.
For the purpose of These Regulations, the domain (domain name) shall be understood as the unique Internet address lawfully used by Us and serving for access for Our consumer to the Website and the software modules, respectively.
17. Route without checked-in baggage – a booked route of one or several Flights which was specifically developed and offered to You, provided that You are not allowed to have baggage other than cabin baggage. If You check in baggage for this route, We cannot guarantee that Your route will remain unchanged by the Chosen Carriers. In this respect, We are not responsible for any financial or other obligations towards You or the Chosen Carriers.
18. Complete information. You must provide Us with complete, exact and accurate information and all data required for the provision of services (especially the information and data (including personal data) as may be required for the signing of the contract of carriage with (a) the Chosen Carrier(s), billing and delivery of air tickets, etc.), which You request during the Booking, or at any time before or thereafter. it is Your responsibility to ensure that all information is correct and updated during the Booking, and this information should be valid and complete in such form at the time of Your travel. All information should be provided by You to Us in Latin alphabet. We are not responsible for any losses, additional costs or any other issues or complications which may arise as a result of failure by You to provide Us with complete, correct and accurate information during the Booking.
19. Service Provider or Providers means charterers, entitles providing services associated with temporary placement and accommodation, insurers, owners (or licensors) that authorize the Customers to use the Software, travel arrangers, etc. with which You are entering into an agreement (in accordance with the published offers of the Provider) between You and the Provider who shall independently render to You the relevant services.
Article 2. Services
We shall provide You with all mandatory information on the rendering of the services.
1. Description of the Services. The Services, taking into account the guarantees and representations set out below, include the following:
1.1. The Services published (information and/or the form of booking for which we have posted on the Website) by Us as agents and/or other information contractors of third parties – Providers/Carriers which We do not render to You by Ourselves, acting on Our behalf, and for which We do not charge any fee in excess of the fee charged by the Provider / Carrier which is the owner of such Services, renders Services and accepts from You payment for such Services (unless such Provider / Carrier authorized Us to accept payment for the Services), including, but not limited to, the following Services of Providers, such as:
- Checking without the use of automation equipment (manually) of the opportunity to make Booking and/or to issue tickets (extract) on the requested conditions within 24 hours upon payment by You for the Booking and other services;
- Additional Services are additional after-sale services which are rendered by the relevant Provider, may be purchased by You from the Provider together with the Booking and sale of air tickets, but are not directly related to the carriage of air passengers.
Notwithstanding the fact these Regulations include information on different Services (Carriage Services, Additional Services, etc.), such Services are not rendered by Us, but are referred to only to give You an idea of the variety of the Services presented on the Website. Before purchasing such Services, You must examine and accept the terms of Agreements (Contracts) of Providers of such Services, which will render/ provide You with such Services for a fee.
1.2. The Services arranged and provided by Ourselves, subject to additional fees charged by Us:
- Support Services (After-sale Services) include, but are not limited to, the services associated with registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of change in parameters (date of departure, direction, flight, etc.) of the complete Booking, registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of cancellation/withdrawal from the paid Booking (order), registration (acceptance and transfer of information to the Carrier/Provider) of changes in personal data in the Booking, including acceptance and transfer of information on exchange, return, cancellation, annulment of Your Booking.
1.3. You will see the cost of all Services when booking on Our Website and You agree with it by making a purchase.
2. These Terms and Regulations and the Contract of Carriage are two separate legal relations. These Terms and Regulations and agreements (contracts) concluded by You with the Providers are separate legal relations. Please note that upon completing the Booking, You are signing (i) These Terms and Regulations (ii) the Contract of Carriage by air, rail, bus or other transport to be concluded with the Chosen Carrier (Carriers) using Our website, in accordance with these Regulations. The deliverables of the Booking to the extent of carriage services shall be the Contract of Carriage signed by You with the Carrier which is concluded in the name and at the expense of the Carrier (iii) the Agreement (contract) with the relevant Provider concluded by You with such Provider as an agreement separate from the Terms and Regulations (i) and separate from the Contract of Carriage by air, rail, bus or other transport to be concluded with the Chosen Carrier (Carriers) (ii).
The abovementioned legal relations (i; ii; iii;) are mutually independent, concluded by You with different parties, (i) by You and Us, on the one part, and (ii) by You and the Chosen Carrier, on the other part (iii) by You and the Provider, on the third part. Please keep in mind that these relations are governed by different rules, terms and provisions, statutory regulations. Please, always keep in mind that We are not the provider of air, rail, bus or other transportation services, and Your contractual rights and duties arising from the Contract of Carriage must be exercised in respect of the Chosen Carrier(s). The circumstances whereunder You may withdraw from these Terms and Regulations and/or make changes thereto, are expressly set out in these Terms and Regulations. In the event of possible termination of the Contract of Carriage concluded with the Chosen Carrier, the terms and regulations of each of the relevant Chosen Carriers shall apply. In the event of possible termination of the agreement concluded with the Provider, the terms and regulations of each of the relevant Providers shall apply.
Since the abovementioned legal relations (i; ii; iii;) are mutually independent, in the event of Your withdrawal (forced or voluntary) from contract with the Chosen Carrier and/or withdrawal (cancellation of flight) by the Chosen Carrier from the Contract of Carriage, as well as in the event of possible subsequent exchange, return, renewal, voluntary cancellation (annulment) of the electronic air ticket, the cost of Services of the third Providers (the cost of Services under legal relations iii paid by You earlier) shall not be refunded to You.
3. Confirmation of adoption of These Regulations and Services. Please note that
(i) the e-mail with confirmation of Your Booking is proof of acceptance by You of conditions of These Terms and Regulations; and
(ii) the e-mail with confirmation of the additional Services ordered after / during the Booking is proof of acceptance by You of conditions of these Regulations and Conditions and signing of an agreement between You and the Provider/Carrier.
4. Language. You can choose the language on Our website. However, please note that only the English version of the Terms and Regulations specified herein is legally binding. Any translations are provided only for convenience of the user. In case of any discrepancies between the translation and the English version of the Terms and Regulations specified herein, the English version shall prevail.
5. Technical steps for the conclusion of Agreements/correction of data. Our Website contains an interactive web interface, using which You are signing the Contract of Carriage between You and the Carrier (subject to subsequent issuance of ticket), the agreement between You and the Provider, by filling-in and sending to Us the online order form and Our (Providers') confirmation of acceptance of Your online payments. Before sending the online order form, You can check, change and correct any data specified by You.
6. Code of conduct. We always observe all applicable laws and provisions, as well as Our internal principles of customer satisfaction and personal data protection regulations. We prefer not to disclose these internal regulations and principles.
7. Prices. The prices specified on Our website include the basic rate to the destination, airport charges, fuel surcharges, taxes (including VAT), fees of third parties – Service Providers. All these components of quoted price are displayed as a single full price, which cannot be treated as entering into a single between You and Us (See Article 2.2. of the Regulations).
8. Territorial restrictions. There are no territorial restrictions for the use of Our website, unless otherwise expressly specified.
9. Change or cancellation of flight(s). We reserve the right to change or cancel the list of any Flights and/or intermediate airport which We had offered to You, if the offer of the Chosen Carrier shall change; especially if the change concerns the characteristics of Your chosen air tickets, i.e., when the price of Your chosen flight(s) increases after the moment when We accepted Your booking and before the moment when we complete the processing of booking. If upon completion of the booking the terms of carriage are changed by the Chosen Carrier as stated above, We will notify You as proper and we will use Our best efforts to offer You reasonable alternative options of carriage.
10. By making the Booking, You are signing a contract of carriage between You and the Chosen Carrier. By making the Booking, You are ordering other services from the Providers.; The contents of any such Contract of Carriage will be defined by Your choice of the Destination and other characteristics of the Flight on Our Website, as well as by the terms of carriage of the Chosen Carrier; unless any specific characteristics of the Flight are specified, You agree to sign the relevant Contract of Carriage taking into account the offers available to Us, including the use of offers of the Chosen Carriers which are not in public domain, or depend on registration or membership, and/or preference of available offers by the bottom price offered by the Chosen Carrier, while the volume of neighboring rights and the service level may be limited to the most restrictive extent offered by the Chosen Carrier. The price for carriage services provided under the Contract of Carriage is included in the Total Cost (and unless it was specifically ordered during the Booking, it does not cover any additional services provided by the Chosen Carrier in connection with carriage to the destination. The Contract of Carriage is usually signed without unjustifiable delay after We accept from You payment of the Total Cost, and after the possibility of Booking and/or issuance of tickets (itinerary) by the Carrier will be checked. On average, the Carriage Contract(s) are concluded within 30 minutes, unless otherwise expressly stated. Please note that these Terms and Regulations concluded between You and Us, and the Contract of Carriage between You and the Chosen Carrier, are two separate agreements.
11. Delivery of air tickets. We will send You Our e-ticket(s) with the required information for each relevant flight purchased from the chosen carrier, to Your mailbox using the e-mail address which You entered in the online order form on Our website during the Booking. You must enter the e-mail address correctly and in unabridged form. We are not responsible for wrong delivery or non-delivery of e-tickets for the Flight for reasons attributable to You, such as input of incorrect e-mail address, or incorrect email setup. You must immediately notify Us on any changes in Your contact information which can affect Our ability to deliver to You the ordered air tickets. We remind that we do not deliver e-ticket (tickets) for the flight in hard copies; please print out the e-ticket(s) for the flight, the boarding pass(es), visa(s) and a copy of Your passport and/or other travel documents required by the Chosen Carrier(s) and/or relevant authorities and take them with You to the airport, bus or rail station, or to another place of departure.
12. Legal capacity. By agreeing to the conditions of These Terms and Regulations, You declare and confirm to Us that You possess the required legal capacity to sign these Terms and Regulations, and that You are have read and understood the terms of each of the relevant Chosen Carriers; namely their terms in respect of potential withdrawal from the Contract of Carriage or its termination, voluntary and involuntary cancellation and change of flight(s), and/or any other changes connected with the flight(s).
Article 3. Price and payment procedure
1. Total Cost. The Total Cost displayed on Our Website is the final price of the air ticket(s) and includes the basic rate to the destination, airport charges, fuel surcharges, taxes (including VAT, when applicable), the cost of services of third Providers and the cost of Our Services. Subject to You adding such preferences during the Booking, the Total Cost shall also include other charges, fees or payments for the services connected with Your carriage, in accordance with the Contract of Carriage, which are provided by the Chosen Carrier (Carriers) and/or third parties, such as priority boarding, additional baggage, meal, etc. Please note that tourist taxes, bank charges, visa fees, charges for transfer from the airport, etc., are not included. You must pay the Total Cost by payment card or other online payment method offered on Our Website, having entered the required data into the relevant online form. Until We or the Provider/Carrier receive from You full payment and confirm to You its acceptance, the Providers/Carriers are not obliged to proceed with the provision of any Services. You agree and allow Us to use payment details which You provided to Us, for the purposes of Your payment, in accordance with these Terms and Regulations, for payment of basic rates of air tickets and prices of other services connected with the carriage that are included in Your Booking, directly to the specific chosen operator(s) or service provider(s). Please note that, depending on Your choice of payment method by a certain type of payment card, we may charge from You additional fee for payment; You will be always notified on such additional fee and its size before Your final confirmation of payment, and You will be given an opportunity to choose another free payment method.
2. Authorization of bank card transactions shall be carried out on the website of the Payment Partner. If the Payment Partner has grounds to believe that the transaction is of fraudulent nature, it has the right to refuse to implement such transaction. We are not responsible for the actions of the Payment Partner.
For the avoidance of various unauthorized uses of bank cards during payment, all orders executed on the Website and payable or already paid for with a bank card may be checked. For the purpose of checking of identity of the bank card holder and his authority to use the card, You are obliged, by request received from an employee of the Payment Partner or from the Customer Support Service, to provide a copy of two pages of the bank card holder's passport - the passport pages with the holder's photo, as well as a copy of both sides of the bank card (card number to be closed, except for the last four figures) by e-mail, in the form of scanned copies. If You fail to provide the requested documents or if there are any doubts in their authenticity, We reserve the right to cancel the order without explanation. The cost of the order in such case, if payment had been already made, shall be refunded to the payment card, less the cost of additional fee of the Customer Support Service for the placement of the order, its cancellation, correspondence with You, and refund.
3. If payment transactions are made using a bank card, 3-D Secure Authorization may also be used (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code). However, 3-D Secure Authorization (Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code) is not mandatory. By clicking PAY, You give Your consent to the authorization of debiting of funds from the bank card, thereby agreeing with these Terms and Regulations, with the Fare Rules of the Carrier, with the conditions of agreements with the relevant Providers, and with the fact that the ticket will be issued. After clicking PAY, You cannot cancel the booking and the issuance of the ticket. The ticket will be issued at the scheduled time. By clicking CANCEL after clicking PAY, You cannot cancel the booking and the issuance of ticket. You will need to wait until you receive the ticket, afterwards You can request refusal of carriage to be made in accordance with the Fare Rules of the airline, if the concluded passenger air carriage contract provides for return of fare at cancellation of the passenger air carriage contract.
4. Payment is made in Russian rubles.
In the event that the Carrier / Provider to whom the payment is made is a non-resident of the Russian Federation, the request for debiting of the cost of Service may be received from outside of the Russian Federation, provided that:
a) the currency of Service will be foreign (such as USD or EUR, depending on the currency of application fixed by the specific Carrier / Service Provider for the specific Service), therefore payment currency for the Service will also be foreign currency;
b) the cost of Order will include the cost of Service in Russian Rubles calculated at the Service currency rate to Russian Ruble established by the Central Bank of Russian Federation as of the date of creation of the Order;
c) if the currency of Your bank card differs from the currency of the Service, the issuing bank of such bank card will make conversion of money that depends on the currency of Your bank card, the settlement currency, and on the fees and currency rates applied by the issuing bank;
d) the final conversion of Your bank card currency into the currency of the Service will be made at the rate of the issuing bank of such bank card established as of the date of debiting of monies on account of payment for Service. Debiting will be made by the Carrier/Service Provider at the end of his fixed accounting period.
5. Change in price. Please note that in the event that the price of Air ticket(s) shall changes at any time after You make a Booking with Us, namely if the price is decreased, We are not obliged to provide You with any refund of monies, since We reserved Your flight(s) and processed the relevant payment at the price valid at the moment of Your booking, and we have no opportunity to make any further changes in this regard.
6. We do not provide electronic cash receipts, since we are a legal entity established and operating in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates. The booking service provides You with a E-ticket and a Receipt of Order Payment containing all information on the services and their cost, that are included in Your order. At the same time, if a receipt is given to You for any of services within Your order, it means that the Provider of such service is a Russian legal entity which received funds from You and is obliged to use a cash register and to provide You with a receipt. Accordingly, if the receipt for any of services within Your order is not provided to You, then it means that the Provider of such service is a foreign legal entity not bound by Russian statutory requirements to use a cash register and to issue receipts.
Article 4. Guarantees and Limitations of Guarantee
1. We represent and guarantee to You that We employ personnel with required skills, experience and qualification and are professional in accordance with common industry standards for similar services, and we will allocate sufficient resources for the fulfillment of Our obligations in accordance with These Terms and Regulations.
2. We represent and guarantee to You that within the scope of discharge of Our obligations in accordance with These Terms and Regulations, We will provide You ONLY with documents, information and data required for Your travel with Our mediation, in accordance with Your instructions and information provided by You when making the Booking. Please keep in mind that if We do not accept from You payment for the Booking or for any other Service and if we are not a party of an agreement concluded by You, then we are not the Party responsible for any obligations towards You or a Party which must refund You for the Booking and/or other Services ordered from the Providers. But at the same time the fact of acceptance (if applicable) by Us of money for any Service does not mean that we bear responsibility to You for any obligations towards You, since We will not be a party to the Contract signed by You with the relevant Provider / Carrier, and we will be authorized only by them to accept money from You on their behalf.
3. We are not responsible for any breach of guarantees stated in Article 4.1 and/or Article 4.2 of these Regulations, unless You notify Us on any deficiencies when using Our website, which are stated in detail, from the moment when Your discovered or should have discovered them.
4. In accordance with Article 4.3 of this Agreement, We will take all reasonable measures to rectify the deficiencies discovered by You.
5. THE LEGAL REMEDIES STATED IN ARTICLE 4.4 ARE THE ONLY AND EXCLUSIVE LEGAL REMEDIES OF THE CLIENT. THE LEGAL REMEDIES STATED IN ARTICLE 4.4 ARE NOT LEGAL REMEDIES OF THE CLIENT IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES TO BE RENDERED TO YOU BY PROVIDERS AND/OR CARRIERS.
6. CARRIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR VIOLATIONS BY THEMSELVES AND AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THEM WITH YOU.
Article 5. Disclaimer
** EXCEPT FOR THE GUARANTEES STATED IN ARTICLE 4 ABOVE, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY OTHER GUARANTEES IN RESPECT OF SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY (A) GUARANTEE OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) GUARANTEE OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (C) GUARANTEE OF TITLE; OR (D) GUARANTEE AGAINST VIOLATION OF THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS; EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, FULFILLMENT (OF CONTRACT) OR OTHERWISE. ** THE PROVISION OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES DOES NOT IMPLY ANY OBLIGATIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES ON OUR PART TO PROVIDE ANY REQUIRED INFORMATION, COMMUNICATIONS OR SERVICES WHICH ARE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROVIDE TO YOU (AT OUR OWN AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION) PREFERENTIAL CONDITIONS OF ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE TERMS AND REGULATIONS, OTHER THAN THOSE THAT WE MUST FOLLOW UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. WE CAN DO IT ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS OR WITHIN THE SCOPE OF ANY PROMOTIONAL CAMPAIGN LIMITED IN TIME AND/OR TERRITORY, BUT ALWAYS WITHOUT ANY PREJUDICE TO FUTURE TREATMENT OF YOU OR OUR ANY OTHER CLIENTS, OR WITHOUT ESTABLISHMENT OF MANDATORY PRACTICE PREVAILING OVER THE REGULATIONS STATED HEREIN. WE CAN STOP PROVIDING OR CHANGE SUCH PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT AT ANY TIME AT OUR OWN AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION, NEVERTHELESS, WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO ANY BENEFITS ALREADY GRANTED.
Article 6. Terms of carriage
1. You acknowledge that the terms and regulations of the Chosen Carrier will apply to Your contractual relations with the Chosen Carrier and that You must be aware of such conditions, as well as of terms of carriage before completing the Booking. By agreeing to These Terms and Regulations, You hereby confirm that the Flight(s) included in Your booking cannot be the part of "frequent flyer programs" of the Chosen Carrier(s). This Article 6.1 also applies to the terms of airlines, rail and other transport companies which are offered to You on the basis of voluntary change of Booking on Your request.
2. We will provide You with all documents required for Your travel. However, You are obliged to check that all documents are received and are in order. We are not responsible for any issues arising because You failed to ensure that You have all required travel documents with sufficient validity (not less than six months), visas or other travel documents required by any airline, authority or Destination, including any of Your possible countries of transit. If You did not receive any documentation from Us or if You believe that some documents are missing or incorrect, You must contact Us immediately and notify Us accordingly, and We will use Our best efforts to provide You with all of the required documentation.
Article 7. Arrangement of connection flights
1. In certain cases with Flight connections or carriage to the Destination and back, carriage to the Destination is arranged so that You receive the relevant one-way ticket (or tickets) for each part of Your route, i.e., each Flight on the way to the Destination (or back from the Destination). If so, please keep in mind that:
(i) Each Flight can be governed by different regulations, especially if it is carried out by a separate Chosen Carrier;
(ii) When changing the plane or other vehicle, You need to claim baggage and personally check its delivery to the following Flight; If a separate one-way flight is used rather than a connection/transit flight, sometimes they are carried out by another Chosen Carrier.
(iii) After You arrive to the airport or another place of connection, You are obliged to ensure that You receive the relevant Notice of flight on the basis of the entire information available at the airport or at the rail/bus station in respect of any changes of gate, terminals, transit time to gate, etc. We are not responsible for any problems arising due to the fact that You have no connection to the flight and/or if the flight is carried out incorrectly.
Article 8. Support Services (Customer Support) - Our After-sale Services
1. By using the website, we will give You information and technical capabilities to receive Customer Support Services and after-sale service, subject to a fee.
All messages to the Customer Support Service may be sent by You only between 9:00 and 23:00 every day Moscow time (UTC +3). Customer Support, in turn, accepts and processes orders within the terms established in this clause, being only the orders received by them within the time period expressly stated in this clause above.
You agree and accept that information provided by the Support Service on the possibility of carriage, cost of carriage with the given rate, possibility of change of the booked carriage, procedure of return, total amount refundable or exchangeable, is valid only during the current day (UTC +3) Moscow time, in respect of the time of sending of the order, for the period from the moment when it is granted and until 23:00 of the same day Moscow time (UTC +3), unless otherwise specified by the Support Service.
The fee for After-sale Services is payable by You separately and is not refundable to You under any circumstances, including in events of subsequent exchange or return of Air tickets.
We reserve the right to cancel the Booking at Our discretion on reasonable grounds, including in the absence of required information for registration of change details in Air tickets, if there are grounds to suspect fraudulent transactions with payment cards, in case of failure by You to complete the procedure of ordering and/or Air ticket payment procedure, cancellation by the Airline, and in other cases.
2. At Order placement, You must specify correct personal data, both of Yourself, and of other persons on whose behalf tickets are issued / changes to tickets are made, or additional services are purchased. You independently bear all risks connected with failure to specify / incorrect specification of personal data of persons on whose behalf services are ordered, as well as with improper notice of the Passenger on execution/change of terms of the Contract of Carriage. In case of refusal by the Airline to sign the Contract of Carriage and to exchange or return tickets due to failure to specify / incorrect specification of personal data of persons on behalf of which the order of air carriage is placed, You bear full responsibility in this regard.
Before order placement, You should get familiarized the terms of IATA agreement (http://www.iatatravelcenter.com), the rules of the chosen fare, policy for return and exchange of tickets and service regulations. The Fare Rules are the rules of the Carrier that contain all material terms of the Contract of Carriage concluded by You directly with the specific Carrier as a result of use by You of Our Website. In particular, the Fare Rules contain information on the procedure of ordering and booking of carriage Service; regulations, procedure and terms of return of tickets and fare paid for the carriage; regulations, procedure and terms of change of tickets; regulations, procedure and terms of exchange of tickets; amounts of money (charges, penalties, etc.) withheld by the Carrier in case of withdrawal by the Passenger from the carriage; amounts of money (charges, penalties, etc.) withheld by the Carrier for the change and exchange of tickets; amounts of money refunded by the Carrier in case of withdrawal of the Passenger from the Contract of Carriage. Fare Rules are available in the Booking system on the Website in the same form in which they are published in the Global distribution system by the specific Carrier. We take no part in the drafting of text, conditions and version of Fare Rules. If the text or any conditions of Fare Rules are unclear to You, You need to apply to the Customer Support Service in order to specify the information before your complete the Booking. If You did not understand the text or any conditions of the Fare Rules when making the Booking, but nevertheless proceeded with the Booking, You shall bear personal responsibility for any consequences of making of such Booking. You shall not bring against Us any claims, complaints, reclamations, applications, etc. with regard to the text, conditions and version of the Fare Rules in the Booking system on the Website. You shall not bring against Us any claims, complaints, reclamations, applications, etc. if You have contingencies which arose in connection with impossibility to contact Us in cases when You did not understand the text or any conditions of the Fare Rules, but still proceeded with the Booking.
By paying for the Booking, You confirm reliability of Your data and the data of the Passenger and his familiarization with the information posted on the Website, and You agree with the Total Cost of Booking, including all Rates.
You shall independently review the requirements of customs, passport, visa and other control of the countries of Your chosen route, including the requirements in respect of validity of identification documents and regulations to carriage of baggage, cargo and values. You and Your Passenger bear full responsibility for preparation of all documents required for the trip, such as visa or valid passport, as well as of the documents required for departure of minor children.
You shall independently inform the Passenger for whom the tickets are issued and/or additional services are provided, on the conditions of these Terms, the Contract of Carriage, requirements of customs, passport, visa and other control of the country of chosen route, including the requirements to validity of identification documents and regulations of carriage of baggage, cargo and values.
After payment for the Booking, You must check the Itinerary Receipt and/or the Electronic Voucher, and/or details of the flight, including: passport data, dates (date and month) of the departure and arrival, spelling of surname and name, including compliance of transliteration of the surname and name as specified in the air ticket, to their spelling in identification documents (passport), points of arrival/departure, including departure airports (geographical location, numbers of terminals). All issues connected with information on flights must be agreed with Us in advance.
3. Registration on the Website. Use of the booking system.
You have the right to be registered on the Website in order to make a Booking. We are not responsible for reliability and correctness of information provided by You during registration on the Website.
You undertake not to disclose the login and password specified at registration to third parties and to shall take all necessary measures to keep this information confidential. Should You suspect breach in security of login and password, or possibility of their unauthorized use by third parties, You are entitled to make Booking immediately without registration on the Website. We are not responsible for reliability and correctness of information provided by You when making the Booking without registration on the Website.
Making of the Booking with or without registration on the Website always means that You agree with and sign these Terms and Regulations, and imposes on You the obligations provided by these Terms.
4. Procedure of Customer Support Services ordering. Specificity of booking.
The order is placed by You on the Website by applying to Us via a request form posted on the Website, by Your efforts, in accordance with the terms specified herein or the instructions published on the Website.
You agree and accept that information provided by Customer Support Service on possibility of carriage, costs of carriage according to the rate, possibility of change of the booked carriage, the procedure of refund and total amount which is refundable or exchangeable shall apply only during the period specified by Us in Our response to Your request. You also agree and accept that information on the possibility of carriage and cost of fare is valid only subject to availability of seats according to the rate, on which information was provided; since availability of seats at the chosen rate might constantly change in real time and irrespective of Your or Our will, We are not responsible for the relevance of information at the time of issuance of tickets, which might require to restart the Procedure of order and placement again and again.
You expressly agree with the terms offered by Us in respect of making of changes in the made Booking on Your request sent by response to e-mail (or by another messenger). The order for Customer Support services shall be considered cancelled and will not be processed by Us without such consent. The terms offered by Us in respect of changes in the made Booking shall apply during the term specified by Us in the letter together with the offer. If You cannot promptly confirm Your consent, We are not responsible for the change of such conditions in the future. New conditions should be approved in the procedure described in this clause above.
If We make changes in the ticket on the basis of an Order placed by You after the receiving the newly changed tickets, then You undertake to immediately check it for compliance with the order, including to check correctness of all data on the passenger, route, dates of departure and arrival and other data specified in the ticket, and in case of discovery of discrepancies You must immediately notify Us accordingly. If You fail to verify the details entered in the ticket by You for compliance with Your Order, all subsequent actions for the correction of these details in tickets, as well as the actions and losses connected with subsequent need of their cancellation, return and issuance of new tickets (if required) shall be carried out at Your expense.
Services shall be considered rendered properly and in full after sending of the new / changed e-ticket (itinerary receipt) or another document certifying signing of the contract with a third party, or sending of a notice of refund, cancellation of Booking to Your e-mail address specified by You at registration or placement of the order.
You must fill-in all fields specified as mandatory on the Website at placement of the order for Aftersales service, or at placement of booking.
For the avoidance of errors and inaccuracies during the change of the booking/air ticket, We strongly recommend You to contact Us by means of a request form posted on the Website, upon receipt of the e-mail with details of the order, to check and specify the information received from Us. If You did not contact Us, no claims will be accepted from You in respect of errors in booking, Your losses, failures of travel, etc.
After payment of the order for change of tickets, You must make sure that you received the Itinerary Receipt within 24 hours. If You did not receive the Itinerary Receipt, please contact Us for clarification of the reasons and confirmation of processing of changes made in the ticket.
Changes in Your personal data and/or in personal data of passengers in the made Booking entail cancellation of the Booking and loss of rates approved in the Booking due to the fact that in order to change data of the passenger, it is required to cancel the Booking and to file new data in the Booking. Therefore, You assume all possible risks (creation of new Booking, changes of rate, refund/non-refund of payment, etc.) connected with Your errors and inaccuracies in personal data provided by You.
Advance booking is not considered made until You pay the Total Cost, it does not guarantee availability of seats at such rate and may be cancelled on request of the Carrier at any time.
You agree with all conditions, obligations and restrictions connected with carriage upon payment of the Booking. Regulations of the Carrier prevail over the regulations established by this offer.
Unless otherwise specified, in most cases the completed Booking cannot be changed, assigned to another person, or cancelled. Such changes, assignment and cancellation are possible by rules of the Carrier subject to additional charges and penalties. If You want to change or cancel the booking, You must contact Us immediately in order to take these actions.
If You book several air tickets or air tickets for third parties (passengers), then You must bring all terms of carriage and other required information to the notice of all passengers participating in this flight. Claims of passengers and Your claims against Us regarding the failure to notify You and Your passengers on terms of carriage and failure by them to receive other required information shall not be accepted.
Several Bookings with coinciding dates of travel and engagement of the same Carriers / for the same flight of the same Carrier for a single Passenger are impossible. Several concurrent Bookings with overlapping dates and engagement of the same Carriers for one flight of the same Carrier is called double booking. At discovery of a double booking, the Carrier has the right to cancel without prior notice all duplicating bookings, including bookings for which tickets were already issued. We kindly ask You to wait for a notice of result of booking from Us - You will receive either an air ticket on Your complete booking, or a notice of impossibility to make booking at this cost. Before You receive such notice of booking, we kindly ask You not to place new orders for the avoidance of double booking. Otherwise, You personally bear the risks of losses due to the double booking and subsequent annulment of all of Your bookings by the Carrier.
At the same time, the amount of funds refundable to You is calculated based on the rules of the applicable rate. If the Fare Rules do not provide for refund or if such refund is possible subject to payment of penalty, the payment is not refunded, or is refunded only partially.
When making the Booking, You must take into account that all flights must be carried out strictly in the sequence specified in the Booking. Absence and/or withdrawal of You or the of the passenger from fulfillment of any of flights entails cancellation of all subsequent flights (air legs following the one to which You or the passenger failed to appear, or from which You or the passenger withdrew) without return of cost paid. Depending on the Carrier, absence can also include withdrawal from the flight less than 48 hours before the departure.
When choosing/rebooking the flight route, it must be taken into account that You / the passenger must independently find information on all visa formalities and requirements for crossing of borders of the countries of carriage. Moreover, if You have baggage, You must independently find information on regulations of transfer of baggage in the point of transit.
Not all rates provide for return and exchange of the purchased ticket. If You are interested in the regulations of return and exchange of tickets for the chosen option of flight, please contact Us to specify information before payment.
In the order form You must state Your surname and name, as well as surnames and names of all passengers in full accordance with the spelling specified in the passport/international passport if this document is produced at check-in. Modification of spelling of the name or surname of the existing order is technically impossible and might entail cancellation of the ticket/termination of the Contract of Carriage and the need of placement of a new Order by You.
If You intend to take special baggage (for example, pets, sports equipment, oversized baggage, etc.), the request for permit to the carriage of such baggage must be sent by You to the Carrier independently. We recommend to receive confirmation on the possibility of carriage of such baggage from Carrier before the execution of travel documents, since subsequently You may be denied in transportation.
If You and/or the passenger are individuals in exceptional circumstances, or if special terms of carriage apply to them (heavily pregnant women, passengers with limited mobility or with special medical care requirements, minor children under 2 years old, etc.), in such cases You must receive approval of carriage from the Carrier, by sending a request through the booking system. We recommend to receive confirmation of such carriage from the Carrier before execution of carriage documents since subsequently You may be denied in transportation.
You must specify in the Booking the contact information using which We will be able to contact You or the passengers in the event of unforeseen situations throughout the travel.
5. The cost of Customer Support Services (After-sale Services) is specified for You in the response to Your request for rendering of Customer Support Services (After-sale Services), subject to Your subsequent mandatory consent.
Payment for Customer Support Service (After-sale Services):
- filing of voluntary return of the air ticket (Voluntary return or annulment): 2,299 rubles per passenger, but not less than 4.9% of ticket cost;
- filing of changes in the made booking (Voluntary exchange): 2299 rub for the passenger, but not less than 4.9% of ticket cost;
- filing of involuntary return of the air ticket (involuntary return) or filing of involuntary change in the made booking (involuntary exchange): 4.9% of ticket cost;
- filing of annulment of the ticket (cancellation of order on the day of purchase before 23:00 MOSCOW TIME) – 599 rubles, but not less than 1.9% of ticket cost;
- if the Client applies for Exchange /Return less than in 24 hours before departure, the relevant service fee is doubled;
- cost of other services to be provided on Your request.
6. Specificity of Booking and/or Cancellation/Return and Exchange of the Ticket.
You have the right to cancel the order at any stage, provided that You realize and agree that cancellation of the order entails responsibility/application of penalties/deductions established by the Contract of Carriage, the Contract with third-party Service Provider, these Regulations, or the laws.
Please note that annulment of complete booking (VOID - cancellation of booking on the day of the booking without penalties of the Carrier) is permitted not by all Carriers, and some Carriers set a short limit of time for cancellation. Therefore, in such cases the cancellation of complete booking is possible only by return of the air ticket in accordance with the Fare Rules and terms of contract with the Carrier. We will inform You on Your request on the possibility or lack of possibility to chancel the completed booking.
If You (or the passenger) made a decision to cancel the booking and/or the ticket, You need to make an application for cancellation in the form established by Customer Support Service and to send it by e-mail in scanned form.
Before the application, You undertake to request from Customer Support Service the possibility of cancellation of carriage or other service and refund, the fare rules and the total refundable amount.
In case of voluntary withdrawal from carriage, the Customer Support Service provides information on the possibility of withdrawal from carriage or other service and refund, Fare Rules and the total refundable amount within 30 days upon receipt of the request.
In response to this request, the Customer Support Service shall send the Fare Rules and the total refundable amount.
Upon receipt of this information, You shall confirm withdrawal from carriage or other service and the need of return, by replying "Return confirmed" or, otherwise, "Return not confirmed".
Unless You send Us a response, the request for cancellation of carriage and refund shall be considered cancelled, and the tickets shall not be returned.
In case of withdrawal from carriage which was earlier paid to Us or to the Carrier /other Provider, the Customer Support Service shall send to the Carrier / other Provider an authorization request (the Carrier / other Provider provides information on the possibility of withdrawal from carriage for such reasons and the possibility of return of the ticket, Fare Rules, confirmation of termination of the Contract of Carriage and calculation of the total refundable amount), which shall be processed by the Carrier within 30 business days. After authorization (obtaining of permit from the Carrier to return the ticket and to refund payment by the Customer Support Service), the return shall be carried out by Us or by the Carrier / other Provider in Your favour, within 3 to 30 business days.
The funds due and payable to You are subject to refund (if such refund is possible) after termination of the Contract in the procedure specified on the Website and in these Terms, in the amount calculated by the Customer Support Service, taking into account the refund terms, the rates of the Carriers/Providers, collection of service fees and penalties, as well as service fees of third parties.
Money will be returned to You in the same manner in which it was paid.
If You book air tickets for yourself and/or third parties (passengers) and pay for your order with a Bank card on Your own behalf and/or on behalf of the passengers, You acknowledge, agree, and must notify the passengers on the following provisions of this clause:
- in case of cancellation (re-issue) of the air ticket issued for a specific passenger, by this passenger, but not by You, the Customer Support Service is not entitled to deny the passenger in cancellation of the air ticket (unless such ticket had been originally classified as non-refundable) in accordance with the laws in force;
- in such case money cannot be returned to the passenger since he is not a party which made payment, and the relevant part of money (airfare of the passenger less all required charges) will be refunded to Your bank card as the party which had paid the cost of order;
- in such case You do not receive an additional notice from the Customer Support Service on the causes for refund of part of payment for the order;
- And other issues following from this situation regarding mutual settlements must be solved by You together with the passengers by own efforts;
If You declare Your willingness to cancel / return/exchange the booking and/or the ticket not only in respect of yourself, but also in respect of passengers, or only in respect of passengers, You must provide official declarations from passengers for the cancellation/return / exchange, or provide other confirmation of consent of passengers to fulfill such actions.
Should the Customer Support Service have any suspicions in respect of authenticity of statements of passengers for cancellation/return/exchange of booking and/or ticket, or their otherwise expressed consent to the fulfillment of these actions by You, the Customer Support Service has the right to request from passengers confirmation or their intentions in respect of booking and/or ticket, and either to cancel/return/exchange only Your ticket, or not to take any actions before obtaining proof of actual will of passengers before receiving the response, at Your discretion.
The cancellation request must include the following information:
Surnames, names and patronymics of passengers;
Route of carriage;
Details for transfer of funds
If You / Your passenger passed online check-in on the carrier's website, further change of booking and/or ticket is possible only after cancellation of check-in. The cancellation must be carried out by You / Your passenger on the airline website.
In case of Your (voluntary and involuntary) refusal from the service, money paid for the purchased service is refunded less penalties and charges established by Customer Support Service, carriers, providers of the relevant services, in accordance with the applicable rate for carriage, rules of booking systems, international air traffic regulations and laws of countries of incorporation of carriers, other relevant service providers.
Charges for Customer Support Services (After-sale Services) are not refunded to You in case of voluntary or involuntary withdrawal from carriage (return of tickets and services) or making of other changes in the already issued/made booking and/or ticket.
You undertake to get familiarized with terms of booking (including the cost of Customer Support services, other parties and the Carrier, the conditions of cancellation of carriage and refund) during the booking, as well as to confirm Your consent with all terms by paying for the booking. If any conditions, including the terms of cancellation, return and change of the executed order, are unclear to You, You must specify the information required for this purpose in the Customer Support Service. Your claims in respect of the fact that You did not understand some conditions of the order shall not be accepted.
In certain cases provided for by the laws, You / Your passenger will be required to apply for refund directly to the carrier, including if payment was made directly to the Carrier.
Additional expenses for processing of payment transactions: You bear full and personal responsibility for all expenses which may be charged on the cost of Order by the parties that perform servicing of the transaction (including, inter alia, by the issuing bank of Your bank card, by Payment System, Our costs for transfer of funds), namely:
a) on all commission fees;
b) on the amounts of possible conversions and exchange differences;
c) on other expenses which may be added to the cost of order by the parties that perform servicing of the transaction.
You must review (independently) the regulations, rates and charges of issuing bank of the bank card, currency rates and conversions which may be applied to payment of booking and/or ticket. You agree and are fully aware that the Customer Support Service shall not refund You expenses in case of additional conversions and exchange differences, because it does not participate in drafting of the policy of interaction of transaction servicing parties in the period from the date of their forming through the date of debiting of monies from Your bank card, as well as in the course of transfer of money to Your bank card in case of withdrawal from the Services.
Article 9. Administrative formalities / Governing laws/ Amendments
1. Visas. We are not obliged to advise You in respect of obtaining of visas or assist You in obtaining of visas, or obtaining of visas for You for the destinations that You shall visit and/or pass on the way to the destination. However, as a rule, we notify You that certain destinations may require visas from You and that it is Your responsibility to obtain the required visas in advance and at own expense. Please note that when using connection flights, You may be required to receive a transit visa even to check in for the connection flight.
2. Divisibility. If any provision of These Terms and Regulations will be held invalid or non-effective, other provisions remain fully valid to the extent that they do not depend on such invalid provision. In such case any invalid provision shall be replaced with a new valid provision which corresponds to the original intent and purpose of the replaced provision.
3. Applicable law. These Terms and Regulations and any legal relations established according thereto or following therefrom, including issues of its forming and validity shall be governed by the laws of the UAE, except for any conflict of law rules.
4. Processing of personal data. Our processing and protection of personal data provided by You as an individual to Us in accordance with these Regulations shall be governed by Our Confidentiality Policy which is available online on Our Website. The Confidentiality Policy constitutes an integral part of these Terms, and You are always obliged to get familiarized with Our Confidentiality Policy before accepting these Terms and Regulations. By agreeing to these Terms and Regulations, You also confirm that You have read and understood Our Confidentiality Policy.
5. Force majeure. In case if commercially reasonable fulfillment of any of Our contractual or other commitments in relation to You will be denied, delayed, or prevented for reasons of force majeure, including, but not limited to, the actual, technical, political, economic, meteorological circumstances, including, in addition, Acts of God, natural catastrophes, epidemics, wars, civil conflicts, protests, disorders, blackouts, strikes, any state or governing decrees, termination or restriction of supply of goods or services, bans on travel and recommendations and other circumstances which We cannot feasibly resolve, or which are not expected by Us, We shall be released from any legal responsibility arising from such deficiencies or discrepancies connected with force majeure consequences.
6. Amendments. We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Regulations at any time and without consulting with Our clients in advance. These Terms and Regulations are valid and become effective upon sending of completed online order form by You via Our website. Please note that these Terms and Regulations may have changed by the time that You decide to use Our services again, and You must carefully study them before requesting or ordering Our services.
7. Applicability. These Terms and Regulations shall apply from 01.09.2022
8. Protection against fraud. To ensure high level of service and protection against fraud, we reserve the right to carry out verification of payment cards. For this reason, we may request Your cooperation to check the identity of holder of the payment card. Until successful verification is completed, Our obligation for the immediate commencement of provision of the ordered services shall be suspended. In this case Your funds will be frozen in the bank, and therefore we will not debit them. The time required to verify payment card is not included in the period during which we undertake to sign the Contract of Carriage for You.
9. Information on Full price is provided as final and mandatory, except for obvious error in the amount of Full Price; in such cases of obvious errors in the Full Price, We and/or the Carrier and/or the Provider have the right to withdraw from relevant Agreements with You in unilateral out-of-court procedure.
Article 10. Discharge of obligations
1. Discharge of obligations as a result of their fulfillment. Your obligations and Our obligations, and/or obligations of the Carrier and/or the Provider under the relevant agreements (contracts) with You will be discharged, and the agreements (contracts) will be performed when You pay the Full Price for the relevant Services and We and/or the Carrier and/or the Provider will provide the relevant Services to You.
2. Cancellation by default. If after Booking the Contract of Carriage will not be signed within 24 hours after We / the Carrier/the Provider have accepted Your payment of the Full Price, we will contact You. We will try to propose to You an alternative solution, or You or We / the Carrier/ the Provider will withdraw from the relevant agreements (contracts). If You or We / the Carrier/ the Provider withdraw from the relevant agreements (contracts), You shall be entitled to compensation of Full Price. If we agree on alternative Flight or other combination of Flights to Your destination and/or on other price of any original Flight(s), the Full Price might change. You and We / the Carrier/ the Provider will calculate the difference in the price between the original full price and the new full price. Such difference in price will be paid by You to us / the Carrier/ the Provider or vice versa on the basis of Our / the Carrier's/ the Provider's estimate provided to You.
Article 11. Liability for damages
We are not responsible for any damage, harm or losses resulting from any actions or default of the Chosen Carrier or other third parties in connection with carriage to the Destination. We also are not responsible for any damage, harm or losses resulting from Your actions or omissions contrary to these Terms and Regulations.